Sunday, November 18, 2007

Bottomless Pit

I think Sloane is going through a growing spurt. She can not stop eating. Every 5 minutes she wants something and I hate to tell her no since she is so skinny, but at the same time I wonder where it all goes. Sometime I think she eats more than Tevin.

The kids are doing a lot better. I did have to come home early from church with Sloane cause she was running a fever, but she seems fine now. Tomorrow I will be starting the redecorating of my downstairs before I put up Xmas stuff. I will put a before and after pic up on the blog. I hope it turns out the way I am imagining it in my mind.

Have a good night and see ya soon!!!

2 comments:

Mom G said...

Hi! Good luck on the decorating. You are great at it and we look forward to seeing your efforts.
Tell little Sloanie we hope she gets to feeling better soon. We love you all!

Paige said...

That must be what Natalia is going through too--I'm so tired of thinking of things to feed her! It's like every few minutes it seems like. And I'm sure your basement will be beautiful. You always do a great job. Can't wait to see it!