Tuesday, December 11, 2007

BBBBUUUUUSSSSYYYYY

I can't believe how long it has been since I last blogged or looked at anyone Else's for that matter. We have had a busy month between birthdays, thanksgiving, new callings and having to do a ward Christmas party real fast, I am pooped!!! Kim- my friend made the cake and I bought the tinker bell ornament that was on top from Hallmark. Holden didn't even eat any of his cake because he was too busy playing with his ROARS (dinosaurs). I can't believe how fast they grow up. The pictures of my family room in the slide show are my before shots of me tearing it apart to get ready to paint it. I will be putting up the after photos soon. It has taken my longer than expected with the holiday season here as well.

I can't remember if we told you that Chris and I received new callings. Anyway, Chris is the 1st counselor in Young Men's and I am the ward activities chairman. I am excited about my calling. I love planning ward parties. I told a member of the bishopric on Sunday that he had to keep me in at least a year because I have next years Christmas party all planned.

All the kids are doing really well. We have two concerts to go to this week. One for Tevin for Choir and one for Harrison for orchestra. I am glad we have a video camera now and I can finally record these concerts we have been going to over the last few years.

I need to stop for now. Holden is screaming bloody murder for me. I need to get away just a mommy trip with peace and quite. Love to ya.

3 comments:

Mark and Kellie said...

Good to hear from St. George again! Love the pictures. Hey Chris -- 1st Counselor in the YM is a pretty good calling. That's what I've been for about a year and a half. I'm guessing you have a lot more boys in your ward though.

Mom G said...

We know you are busy! But that is good as you will realize someday when you are at my stage of life. I miss all that sometimes. But there are seasons of life and you are certainly making the most of your "mom" season (though it never ends - just gets less intense!) We love all of you and were glad to see the pictures.

Steve and Kim said...

Can't wait to see some concert clips - I've never heard the boys perform.