Thursday, January 3, 2008

Life is back on track

Man, it has been so long since I have blogged I think I forgot how. I just read our Christmas letter Chris wrote for the first time. He did a really good job. He has to do it every year because I can't remember what I did the day before much less through out the entire year. Any ideas what I can take to improve memory loss??? I am doing a lot better health wise. I was glad that I didn't have to go get x-rays done.

We had a fun new years eve party at a friend of ours and played games, ate, visited, ate and ate some more. Needless to say my resolution is to loose about another 20 pounds. I have finally made it back to the gym this week after not stepping foot into for about 2 months. It felt good to work out.

Grandma you will be pleased to hear that today I cut Tevins hair. He looks tons better. He groaned and moaned through the entire thing but ignored him. Chris and the twins are at the temple doing baptisms tonight. I wish they could do them more often. As a youth we went once month and did 20 names. Here the youth go every 6 months and only get to do about 5 names. But they enjoy it especially the trips to dairy queen afterwards.

I am glad school is back in session and life can get back to normal. Since I am feeling better I have started finishing my painting downstairs. Mom the brown looks awesome next to the curtains you made. I LOVE IT!!!! When I get everything cleaned up probably by Saturday I will put pics on.

We are suppose to have rain all weekend and I am thrilled. I love St. George, but I do wish we had more rain. Well gotta run. Holden is beating up on Sloane. Happy New Year,

4 comments:

Mom G said...

So glad to hear that you are doing better, Krissy. And you must be to be doing all that painting. I was thinking that maybe it was ok that the curtains didn't go all the way to the ceiling. The brown on top probably sets them off better. Glad that we got them done! Looking forward to pics.
We are fine - it is getting warmer after some frigid days. Sunday, we may be in the 50's! What a crazy January. Give everyone a hug and tell Tev that I bet he looks even more handsome!

Steve and Kim said...

Glad you are feeling better! Can't wait to see your latest decorating project.

DJ Shanks said...

Krissy, I wish I had your ambition and talent for decorating! You always have such great ideas. I just don't have that talent to be able to dream it all up! Ahh-- maybe in my next life! :-)

LJ said...

Krissy, I too wish I had at least a portion of your talent. You are such a creative and artistic person and always make things in your house and your life look so beautiful. I love reading about your adventures and I'm glad you're health is improving. It's no fun to be sick so often. Give your hubby and your kids hugs for me!