Monday, January 28, 2008

Long Week

It has been a long week for our family. Each of the kids have taken their turn staying home from school last week being sick and I woke up with a bad cold,cough and sore throat. I feel miserable. As of saturday night we have a new guest living with us. My step sister Teryval has moved in with us, not sure for how long. She was living with her fiance and things got bad and needed a place to go. She is really nice and good to the little ones. I have only met her once so it was kinda of weird to have her move in. But hopefully it is not for too long. Anyway, I am going to go take a nap.

It is so sad about President Hinckley. I will miss him.

4 comments:

Mom G said...

It was good to talk with you last night. President Hinckley must have been dying right at that point. It was a shock to most of the world because he seemed so well. I am glad that he didn't have to suffer. What wonderful reunions he must be having at this time.
Hope all goes well for you with your guest. I am sure it is very hard on her and she is grateful to you for taking her into your home. You are very good to family!

Steve and Kim said...

You're alive!! Good to hear from you again, but sorry you've all been sick. Must be the terrible St. George weather. Hope everyone recovers soon!

DJ Shanks said...

Wow, how do you take on one more thing?! Good luck with the adventures of life!!!

LJ said...

Thanks for the update, Krissy. I sure hope you all feel better soon! I know colds are just miserable- I've had one all week. Good luck with all your new changes. I admire your love and devotion to your family! Best wishes and hugs to all the kids!