Friday, February 22, 2008

About photos

Chris wanted me to let you know if you want to see the pictures bigger just click on the slide show. We don't get many snow days in sunny STG but we managed to take some of Sloane out in it. I wish Holden would have been awake he would of loved it and the older boys couldn't wait to go play football with friends. So Sloane was my guinea pig on pictures with the snow(dang I wanted pics of all the kids for scrapbook pages). I am Sloane's room mom at school and we had a fun valentines party. They didn't have to wear their uniforms but had to wear red or pink shirts. Their favorite game was heads up 7-up. Last set of pics are once again of Sloane falling asleep on our coffee table waiting for her dad to give her a ride on his back to her bed. I felt bad that she waited so long.

I know you are all surprised to hear so much from us in just 3 days. Try not to fall over. I wanted to thank you all for your comments about chandler. Hope you all have a great day.

4 comments:

Steve and Kim said...

Sloane's party looked fun! And wow, snow in St. George? It's been off and on snowing huge puffy flakes and pouring all day here. Sloane sure is a cutie pie!

Mom G said...

Such a cute little girl! Wish we could ship you some of the snow we have piled up here. The kids would really have fun - except that now it is all dirty and gritty. I love April showers that wash away all the grim.
The party looked like fun - I know that 7Up game was always a favorite when I was teaching. We played it as we waited for lunch.
Hope you are feeling better today. We have you in our prayers.

Mark and Kellie said...

Sloane gets prettier and prettier every day. Can't wait to see her (and all of you) soon.

LJ said...

Wow- it is fun to see blog updates more often now! :) I loved the pictures! Holden is adorable and Sloanie is so beautiful. Hope things are going better. Can't believe you guys got snow!