Monday, July 28, 2008

Shocker

Wow 3 and a half months since I last posted on this thing. I am so out of it. Well as you all know we have had a busy summer. The boys are with their dad right now until school starts and needless to say they are not having fun. I get calls often because they are down and I am there for them to cheer them back up. I was able to have them on pioneer day and we went to the breakfast I was in charge of at our church, then went school shopping, lunch and then to a movie. The boys, sloane and I had a blast. Too bad Chris had to miss all the fun. He was still in Vegas. Tevin and I cried when I had to take them back that night. Needless to say Tevin has changed his mind on living with his dad for now. Tevin also has a girlfriend. They talk all the time. She is in our ward and she is afraid of Chris and I. I think it is funny. I told him he was too young because they couldn't do anything except to talk on the phone. They knew that and don't care if all they do is talk on the phone.

Holden is under the weather. When I went to pick him up from nursery yesterday his eyes were watery and was having a runny nose and he is worse today and is running a fever. Most of you are aware of Chris' new calling. I can't go into detail until next Sunday though. I am still loving my calling as head honcho over the ward activities. My next one is our pool party next month. Need to loose a few more pounds before the ward can see this body in a swimsuit. UGGG

I think that is all that is new. Don't pass out from shock of seeing a post. Hope you all have a good day.

5 comments:

TisforTonya said...

... I almost fainted when the update showed up :)

I won't bug you about Chris' new calling - but we'll pay attention next Sunday (as opposed to our usual just trying to distract the kids from screaming). I had to ask Trev about Tevin's girl... we're really out of it!

ugh... swimming, I guess I'd better get back on track so that I don't look like a walking Manatee!

Mark and Kellie said...

[My first comment got lost in cyberspace somewhere. Hope it doesn't show up after I try to rewrite it.]

I thought there was something wrong with our new computer when I looked at your blog. A new post!!? :-) Tevin has a girlfriend!!? I thought he knew I had to approve of any girlfriend choices.

"Ugh" is right. A ward swim party? We don't get those in Wyoming. Come to think of it, there isn't really anyone in the ward that I'd want to see in a bathing suit!!

Congrats to Chris on becoming the new Stake President!! (Whoops! I didn't spoil anything, did I?)

Mom G said...

We love hearing from you!! We, too, will not spill the beans - Mark's comment was great.
We miss all of you and hope that we can keep in contact better. Thanks for the blog and kiss the kids for us. Tell Tev there is plenty of time for girls - what happened to our little boy? How quickly things change!

Mom G said...

Jill writes--
Don't die from shock that I'm actually on-line and replying! :-) It was good to read about your newest happenings. I'm so sorry to hear that the boys are down. That's heartbreaking for a mom to deal with! Good luck to you Krissy!!

When did Tevin get past the girls have "cooties" stage? I hope Scottie keeps believing it until he's 21!! :-)

Enjoy a quieter house for a little while and be grateful that they have learned to appreciate what they have at home!

Love you guys,
Jill

Steve and Kim said...

Hello again! I can't believe your boys will go clothes shopping with you. And that Tevin has a girlfriend! At least that's cheering him up this summer. Take care!