Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Out of town

Well I decided I would go down with Chris to Vegas this week. We are leaving early in the morning and will be back late Thursday night. This is our last week of fun cause next week I start a babysitting job and wont be able to go down with Chris again until next summer. Sloane is excited to go. She loves just hanging out at the pool and going to the Disney Discount store. I loved every ones comments. I need to do better at checking and posting on your blogs, but be patient I am taking baby steps.

Chandler and Tevin have started their football training this week for the season. Tuesday and Thursdays 6am practice. Tevin called me today to tell me how sore and tired he was. But can't wait until their first game. Holden loves getting into Chris' car and pretend he is driving. A couple of weeks ago he locked himself in it and was so hot. So Chris has been locking his car. Well yesterday morning he forgot and Holden got in and turned on the lights and drained his battery. So I had to take Chris to the office and then later in the evening we finally got his car jumped. Holden also has a new movie favorite. It is called "An American Hero" it came out a few years ago, but it is about a boy that has a talking bat and ball and it is in the time of babe Ruth. Well so far today I have watched this movie 5 times. Holden calls it his baseball game movie. Needless to say Chris is very proud.

Anyway, that's all for now and I will let you know how our couple of days were in Vegas.

PS. Loved Natalia's forehead. Sloane thought it was cool. Holden said gross.

3 comments:

TisforTonya said...

okay, I really need a grumpy shirt (anything but pink) do you want cash ahead of time... hmmm, maybe I'd better just call you :)

Mom G said...

Kim says -
Glad you got one last hurrah before you start babysitting and school starts. Who are you babysitting? Will it be full time? I bet Holden would love a friend.

Mom G said...

Have fun and enjoy the pool with those two cuties. Holden must be feeling better.
Good luck on the babysitting. As you know, I did it for years and it was good for the kids to have friends. Hope that it all works out well. We love you all and hope that the boys will have a good week too. Kim came today and we are taking care of her and the girls. J & D left about noon. Fun times!