Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Our Holden

Story 1- Holden was wearing his superman cape that Gma Gibson had made him running around the house thinking he was all that and then some. He started getting to loud and Chris told him to settle down. He then put his hands on his hips and said " you want a piece of me"

Story 2- Holden thinks he can only love one person which is mommy. Well Harrison and Holden share a room together now and have gotten really buddy buddy. Well last night Harrison tells Holden that he loves him. Instead of Holden saying I love you too he responds by saying "thanks" and walks off.

Story 3- Last night I was doing dishes and Holden came into the kitchen naked cause he just got out of the bath. I look down and he was pulling on his boy part and I asked him what he was doing? He said " I want to take my potty off" I replied by saying you can't do that buddy, then he said " I can use scissors to get it off" I laughed so hard and needless to say all the scissors are now put up very high.

He makes us laugh non stop. I hope all of you got a chuckle too.

5 comments:

Paige said...

What a funny kid! Yes, I would definitely confiscate all of the scissors. :) We are thinking about coming down sometime and would love to spend some time with you. We'll let you know.

Mom G said...

That's our boy! And boy, is he ALL boy! Thanks for writing these - they did make us laugh. Wish we could see you more often.

Rach n Adam said...

that's funny that he thought of chopping his "potty" off all by himself! Adam threatened Daken once when he peed outside in our yard and a neighbor saw him, that he would cut it off if he ever did that again!

Mark and Kellie said...

Yikes, Holden! Guess I don't have to worry about that in my home.

Loved the "You want a piece of me!"

Annette said...

Oh Kristelle...you will deserve your wrinkles and grey hairs with Holden. But he does keep life interesting!