Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Sloane's Big Day

Well after 4 years of Sloane and I bugging her daddy to let her get her ears pierced he finally said yes. She was too nervous to ask him again so I bugged him about it and told him to think of what his daughter wants and not what he wants. We have a very good girl and she doesn't ask us for much. Well after reviewing the church website on the matter he went out and held Sloane in his arms and told her she could. She hugged him so tight and was crying cause she was so happy. That made me cry too. Daddy wouldn't come with us cause he couldn't handle it.

Here we are out front of Claire's where we are going to get her ears done.

Sloane looking at the earrings deciding which ones she wanted. She ended up picking a rainbow flower crystals. Very pretty.

Mommy filling out the consent form.


Sloane sitting in the chair getting more and more excited waiting patiently.

The technician marking her ears to make sure their even.

And here we go. Sloane says the pinches were not as bad as she thought they would be.

She now has earrings. Sorry you can't see them real well in this photo. I promise you when you see her she will love to show them off to you.

6 comments:

Steve and Kim said...

WOW!! I bet she looks extra adorable now!! Luckily, our girls are still in the fear stage about ear piercing. So when are we going to see our Sloanie again???

Mark and Kellie said...

She really didn't need any improvements in her cuteness, but I'm glad she's happy about it. Tell Chris I wouldn't have been able to watch either. Holly had hers done and it freaked me out just to hear about it.

Rach n Adam said...

That's exciting!! I think it's a good idea to wait until the girls really want it and ask for it! Cute cute!! :)

Mom G said...

Sloanie, you are adorable - with or without earrings. Glad that you got your wish. Just keep twisting Daddy around your little finger!

LJ said...

SO CUTE!! Sloanie, you are a little beauty with your new earrings. I'm so happy your daddy let you- my mom and dad made me wait until I was 11! Samantha just has a blast changing earrings to match outfits every day, and I'm sure you will too! Can't wait to see them in person. Your hair looks darling too!

mariann and Tory said...

That is awesome!! Way to go Sloan!