Friday, September 4, 2009

Summer Photos

This is at Malibu Beach in southern California. Tevin teasing his cousin Jayce. The family is all in the back ground. These are the last pictures of Tevin that I have.

Griffith Observatory in Hollywood. This was amazing looking over all of Los Angeles and Hollywood. Kids with Grandpa Duns.

An old train museum we went to and saw this and of coarse had to take a picture with Holden in it


The kids with the Hollywood sign in the background. I love California.

Holden and Mommy riding on a small train at the train museum.


Sloane and her cousins Rae and Trinity already starting to sun bathe at Malibu Beach.

This explains itself. I didn't even ask Holden to pose. I was standing there and noticed he was copying and was glad I got the shot before he noticed me.

All the kids at the Train Museum again.


Holden and Harrison have become best buddies. This is taken up in Hooper Utah at the cemetery where my grandpa was buried.

The kids in front of Great Grandpa Heslops casket in Hooper Utah.
It was hard to put the ones with Tevin on our blog. I miss him so much.
I hope you have enjoyed some of our snap shots we took over the summer. I will try and be more frequent.

6 comments:

Mom G said...

So fun to see these! You have had quite a summer - ups and downs. Hope that you can have joy in the moment. That is hard sometimes but it is there if we look for it. These children are so worth it and you will have them all in tne end. I know that. Love to all of you!

Meg said...

Fun pictures! I love California too! I'm sorry, I don't really know the story with Tevin, but my heart goes out to you.

Steve and Kim said...

What a fun trip! I'm sure Tevin had some good times there - and we wish him and you the best!

Mark and Kellie said...

Looks like fun! Loved the bow-tie! Also, "Holden's Corner" is so perfect for that little trouble-maker. :-)

gg said...

Honey, the pictures are priceless! Holden is such a hoot!! I promise you all will be well with all your children!Can't wait to be able to see you more often!! 3 more months!

Catie said...

That summer was the hardest summer of my life. It was hard on EVERYONE.. but I wouldn't change it.

I have only been to the beach once.. it was laguna and it was nasty lol. I wanna go again it would be fun lol.