Monday, March 31, 2008

Sloane is really sick

I just wanted to let everyone know that Sloane is very sick. She missed Thursday and Friday of last week at school and will miss today and tomorrow. She has been running a fever, throwing up, dizziness, chills, runny nose that has made her nose and lips really chapped, infection in her eyes, ear infections and strep throat. I finally took her to the doctor on Sunday and found out all that she has had and then some. She looks horrible. My dad came up this weekend and brought me an old fashion sewing machine that was made in 1912 that was my great aunts. I love it. Sloane just would lay on my dads lap since she didn't have energy to do anything. I hope now that is she is on antibiotics that she will start getting better. I am a little under the weather today so I am hoping I am not catching anything she has.

Well the 1st game of baseball season for the cubs has just started so I am going to go enjoy that. Hope everyone has a good day. Love ya tons

4 comments:

Paige said...

So sorry that she is ill - don't try to make a trip if she continues to be bad. I am here at Paige's now. I will call you tonight. Love, Mom G.

Mark and Kellie said...

So . . how did you "enjoy" the Cubs losing today?

Sorry to hear about my buddy Sloane. Please give her hugs from her Uncle Mark and Aunt Kellie. She'll be in our prayers.

LJ said...

Poor sweet little Sloanie! She sounds just miserable. I'm so sorry she's going through this. Give her hugs from Aunt Lynnie! I hope she starts to feel better in the next few days with the medicines and rest. I'm glad you got to watch the Cubs today! I didn't know they lost though- :(.

Miss Kim said...

Sorry Sloanie!! Hope you get feeling better soon! Emily can't wait to come visit you in a couple of weeks!