Thursday, March 20, 2008

Update

Well, I guess I have a moment to update on the Gibsons down south. The end of February I had a sisters weekend with Heidi and Alison. We stayed at the Ramada and were addicted to Watching lifetime movie network when we were not out shopping, eating or pampering ourselves. We each had an hour long massage done and if you have never got one, I highly recommend it. Then we had facials done and addicted to that too. I can see myself easily becoming high maintance. We ate and ate and ate. Shopped until we couldn't anymore. Needless to say Alison spent the most money in the shopping department. We stayed up late laughing, playing games, teasing our mom etc. We are going to do this once a year and next year it is Alisons turn to plan what to do. But it was a wonderful weekend and it prepared me for the next few days of seeing the cubs. I have a meeting to go to, but I will talk about our weekend with the cubs and pictures when I get back.

3 comments:

Mom G said...

Sounds like a lot of fun with the girls! I went to Time Out For Women (put on by Deseret Book) in Chicago and it was really fun too. I would like to take all the girls to it sometime - or Women's Conference.
We called while you were gone and I think Chris really appreciated you. He was having a hard time with Holden.
Hope everyone is well and that you have a good Easter. We will talk to you soon.

Samantha Beverly said...

What a great idea to do with your sisters! I'm so glad you could have some R & R and enjoy your bonding time. I think our family should do that! It's great that you had a sweet hubby to take care of things and kids and let you go have fun. Shopping, eating, talking, and watching movies- sounds like my kind of weekend! :) Thanks for the update.

Samantha Beverly said...

PS: That was Lynn posting! :)