Monday, November 17, 2008

Going out of town

I just wanted to let you know that the kids and I are headed to California. I got a call last night from my dad that my grandma isn't doing to well and the doctors only give her a couple days to live. I wasn't planning on going down but when all my siblings and my dad went to see her today she was talking and I got a text message from my older sister to get down there while she is still responsive. So as of right now I will be gone until Thursday. I want to thank all of you who have offered to help me with things so I could get out of town. It is great to have wonderful friends who can jump in whenever you need it. I hope I can return the kindness when you are in need. Thanks again.

2 comments:

Mom G said...

We hope that you are able to get there and visit with your grandma. That will mean a lot to her and to you. We will wait to hear how things are when you get back. We love you.

mariann and Tory said...

Sorry to hear that! Hope your trip down there goes smooth! I wish you would have said hi at Target! I get in a zone when I go shopping! I took my brother in law to get the new enya cd and it is amazing!