Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Pics

we currently do not have a digital camera. These picks were taken with Chris' cell phone. Holden is a little blurry. My friend has a good pic of him and when I get it I will post it. Holden loved trick or treating. He was kinda slow so we came back home and got the stroller. Then Chris took him back out. At first he didn't want to go but then learned what to do and loved it. Sloane hung out with her friend Brigitta(sp?) and came home at 8:30. We were pretty much kidless all night and then we let the boys have a couple friends stay the night. All in all it was a fun night and I was in bed by 9:30.

I told chandler he is in charge of carving the pumpkins every year since he is the only one that enjoys doing it

Sloane makes a pretty pirate. We were not going to do pumpkins this year but then I got puppy eyes from Sloane and Chandler and at 4pm yesterday I was able to find 2 pumpkins. Chris drew the faces, Sloane cleaned them out and Chandler carved out the faces. I didn't even have to do much.


Tevin wasn't going to dress up. He was just going to be a teenager. He then ended up being a ghost and went out with friends to a haunted house. Let me remind you tevin is terrified of haunted houses. To go to this corpse nightmare it cost 10 dollars. Tevin paid got to the front and then chickened out. He was mad at himself and so we let him go again. Paid another 10 dollars and finally did it. He was freaked out, but we are proud of him that he made it through. Next year we will have to try and get the other boys to do it.



Our civil war hero. He looked so good. He already has a school teacher who would love to have his costume when he is done with it cause she teaches 7th grade as well as the civil war and would love to display the costume when she teaches it.






This is Harrison's last year as santa. His pants are getting too tight and his arms are too long. But he sure has used this costume to its fullest. 3 years in a row he was been santa


Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

TisforTonya said...

Yay for Tevin!!! Glad he decided to go back and face the challenge :) (not sure I would have!) The costumes were all awesome - kudos to the Mom for doing such a great job!)

Mom G said...

You all look great! Glad you had a nice Halloween. It is fun to do and fun to have over. The kids will always remember certain things though and it is great that you provide good memories for them.

Mark and Kellie said...

They look great. One question though . . . did Civil War heroes all have flowers growing out of their hats? I hadn't ever heard that. :-)

Rach n Adam said...

Hey! I didn't even know you had a blog! Cute costumes! I just had a hard time getting into the whole Halloween thing this year...I'm relieved it's over! :]

Jennw6kids said...

You guys looked so cute in your costumes. I used to love to go to haunted houses but not any more!!

mariann and Tory said...

I can't believe how old your kids look!! Oh my heck! LOVE the civil war outfit!

LJ said...

I loved the costumes! Krissy- you and Sloanie were such cute pirates. Tevin was awesome to overcome his fears. I hate haunted houses! Chandler was a cool Civil War hero- very creative! And Harrison is so funny- why does he always want to be Santa Claus? It's a cool idea though. Thanks for sharing!