Friday, March 20, 2009

First Day of Spring

Well I am happy it is now spring, but I am hating the fact that my backyard is being taken over with weeds and now I am sneezing my head off with Allergies. I have lived her almost 19 years now, last year and this year have been the only time I have ever had allergies. I hate them. I remember being so miserable last year and I hope it is not the same this year. I am happy that it will be 82 degrees today. I might take Sloane and Holden to the river.

This week has been spring break. On Monday the kids and I went to see Race to Witch Mountain and then were interviewed by our local news and was on the 9pm news that night. Woohoo 15 seconds of fame. The boys were with me till Wednesday and then they went with their dad. So Chris and the boys have been gone since Wednesday. Sloane, Holden and I have been a little bit lonely. Yesterday I spent the day with a friend scrap booking and then took a friend out to lunch and then went to jumping jacks. I am missing my hubby. I am glad he is coming home tonight. This has been a boring spring break. We usually are down in Arizona seeing the cubs but we didn't go this year cause we had a wedding and anniversary party for my grandparents last weekend. Which I have to say was a blast having the entire family together. We laughed and ate a lot and I got really sick for about 24 hours. I had a reaction to some meds I took. But all in all it was so much fun and I hated to see everyone leave.

As you can see I am just rambling.

3 comments:

Steve and Kim said...

Can we come visit?? 80 degree weather sounds nice - although it is nice for Utah County now as well. Glad you are having a nice spring break - that's good to do it before it gets too hot there?

Mom G said...

We are glad that you had such a fun time with your family. Glad you were able to visit with them. Soon it will be your turn for the cruise! Are you getting swimsuits and things ready? You will have so much fun. Tell everyone hi from Grandma - you should get a package soon.

Kollen Marchant said...

Is this the first cubs thing you've missed in like a gazillion years. I bet the family time was so worth it though