Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Misc

Well, last week was my first week of watching the new baby. She was so good and is SO tiny. Holden adores her and Sloane is a wonderful helper. The only one that got jealous of her was the 14 month old I watch Myka. When I hold Zaycia, Myka has to be held too. With watch Zaycia, her mother has been asked who is watching her cause I guess a lot of people she works with are looking for babysitters. I am capable of having 4 full time but more then that I would have to be licensed and I don't want to do that. So maybe next week not for sure yet I will get a 10 month old that I will watch just 2 days a week. I am glad they keep me busy, cause it helps my mind stay off other things that have been troubling in my life lately. And it helps me not miss Chris so much when he is gone out of town.

The boys are doing well. I get to see them tomorrow and can't wait. I haven't seen them for over 2 weeks. I hope they are just as excited to see me.....lol. I had a wonderful weekend with my brother Adam and his family. The kids played until they couldn't play no more. Adam wants to come and visit ever 2 months and so far he has done it. Can't wait to see him again in September.

Other then that we are hot and sweaty down here is southern Utah with it going to be 110 by Friday. I am not going anywhere that day. Starting to get ready for school. This summer is going by quickly.

5 comments:

Paige said...

I'm glad it's going so well with babysitting. Sounds like it keeps you busy! I bet it's fun for Holden too to have other little kids around. Glad you guys are doing well. It seems like forever since we've seen you!

Mom G said...

Well, you are busy! I remember those babysitting days. It is hard but good in lots of ways. The children have a chance to play and interact with others. I am sure that you are great with them. We love you all.

LJ said...

That's so great that babysitting is going so well. The baby sounds darling and it's sweet that Holden and Sloanie like to help! I'm sure it helps to keep busy while Chris is gone away. It's been quite a year for you and you are so strong. I'm so glad your brother has visited often and it sounds like the kids all have a blast together with their cousins. And I bet you're way excited to see the boys! I understand that all too well in my life. Two weeks IS a long time and I'm sure they'll be so happy to see mom! I remember how cute they were when you and Chris got home from the cruise. They were so sweet and I could see such a genuine love there for you from them. It was cute how Harrison put his arm around you and smiled and said, "SO- how was it?" They are such good boys and I really enjoyed spending time with them when I was there. You're doing a great job as a mommy of five! I would love to come down a visit again sometime this summer. Stay cool and AC'd in the hot weather down there! :)

TisforTonya said...

we're leaving town and missing out on the oppressive Friday heat... of course, we'll be back soon enough and suffer along with you!

Steve and Kim said...

How fun! But a lot of work! At least you don't have night duty! We'd love to come visit you, maybe if you could figure out how to make it cooler down there??