Sunday, July 26, 2009

The next Bill Gates

Hi everyone, Sloanie has a very creative mind and is always coming up with ideas that will help her one day become the richest woman in the world. Here's a sampling;

· A balloon that won’t pop
· A Limo that has a bathroom in it and a swimming pool and if you want a drink, just press a button and have one handed to you
· A watch that has an alarm go off when your favorite baseball game is on and a small tv pops out so you can watch it
· A machine that can make a snowman that won’t melt even in St. George
· A machine that can make the sun go away if it gets too hot
· An ice cream cone that won’t melt and never runs out of ice cream

Sloanie would love to hear your comments. Hope all is well with everyone.

9 comments:

Mom G said...

Great ideas, Sloanie! I like the one about the unmeltable snowman the best! I think you have come up with amazing ideas - maybe you will become rich someday! Keep thinking!

TisforTonya said...

I notice that 1/2 are related to the heat... not surprising at all... and I'd pay for any of those :)

Mark and Kellie said...

Sloanie, you have to promise to let me be your first customer. But . . . can I get a friends and family discount?

Paige said...

Hey Sloanie, great ideas! You sure are creative! I like the limo idea, that would be so fun. Keep the ideas coming--I bet you'll be famous someday!

Mom G said...

Scottie says, "Those are cool ideas! Maybe you will get all the gold in the world. They are creative ideas."
Ella says, "I like all the stuff and I want it!"
Mason says, "I like all your ideas but I like the limo with the swimming pool and the bathroom the best."
Emily says, "Those were cool ideas. I like the ice cream cone that doesn't melt and never runs out of ice cream the best."

LJ said...

Those were so cool, Sloanie! If just one of those is invented, I hope it's the limo. I would love to hang out with you there! You could drive around scorching hot St. George and pick up your friends to cool them off! Did you know that a long time ago when I was about your age, your daddy took me for a ride in a limo? It was so fun! :) Thanks for sharing and I miss you!

Meg said...

All very creative ideas! Good thinking! I like the ice cream one the best, because I LOVE ice cream!

Mom G said...

Let me know when you get the never-ending ice cream cone up and running. I'll take one! Kim

Annette said...

I will go for anything that takes away the heat and keeps you cool. Ice cream sounds yummy too!! Great ideas Sloane!!