Monday, October 22, 2007

Hair Cut

Friday I took Holden to get a hair cut. This was his first time sitting in the chair all by himself. He didn't want me to hold him. He was being so good. I was noticing his eyes getting kind of glossy and told the lady who was cutting his hair that he is going to fall asleep. Not more than a minute later I was on my knees holding his head up and he was sound asleep. He slept through the rest of his trim. Everyone was laughing. I wish I had my camera with me.

3 comments:

Paige said...

That is hilarious! I have never heard of a little kid doing that. Too bad you didn't have you're video camera--that's one for America's Funniest Home Videos. :)

Mom G said...

That is a classic! It reminds me of a picture of my dad in his high chair asleep with a spoon in his hand! Kids have a great ability to sleep anywhere - when you don't want them to. Bet he looks handsome. Remind him that Grandma Gibson gave him his first haircut.

LJ said...

How cute! :) It must have been too boring for him to deal with. He is really adorable.