Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Long Day

Today has been one of the longest days of my life. I have been up since 3:30am. I 5am I took 2 teachers from Sloane's school to the airport in Vegas and Chris was Mr. MOM and got all the kids off to school. I got home around 11am and was hoping to take a nap, but our little guy prevented that one and then kids started coming home from school and a nap went out the window. It is now 8pm and I am going to bed. Hope everyone had a great day. Everyone is finally well.

1 comments:

Mom G said...

Sloane ought to get extra points for your efforts today! Hope that you enjoyed the drive and being by yourself for awhile. Kids never cooperate when it comes to sleeping. At least they are cute!
Oh, and I do like your hair. I thought it was Holden's haircut you were talking about.