Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Sick again

Well it has been a busy last few days. I had my sister Alison and her family here as well as my brother Adam and his family. We had fun hanging out together and the girls enjoyed all our shopping we did. Our husbands might not have enjoyed the bill that will come in the mail on our credit card statement. The best part of the weekend was having the great grand kids spend time with my grandparents. We took lots of pictures and had a blast. It really makes my grandfather happy when the little ones come and see him.

When everyone left on Sunday that night I came down with pink eye as well as another virus not sure what it is this time. I have been sick on and off for a month. I am shaky and dizzy and my eye sight is out of focus. Chris gave me a blessing last night and I am doing a little better today. I have no energy. On days like today I wish I had my mother close or mother in law. :)

Anyway, I need to lay down, but wanted to do an update.

Krissy

3 comments:

Mom G said...

So sorry that you have been so ill! I, too, wish we were closer and could help.
Glad you had such a good weekend with family. Hope they are all doing well.
Keep us updated about your health and hope no one else gets pinkeye!

Paige said...

I'm in the same boat Krissy--I just got over pink eye in my left eye and then today I got it in my right eye. Ugh, no fun! Get better soon!

LJ said...

Oh- I'm sorry you've been sick. I remember how miserable pink eye is- I had it last spring along with several colds. I am glad Chris gave you a blessing. What an awesome husband he is. Sounds like you had a fun time with your sister and bro's families. I think you have such a cool family and that you are all so close. Oh, and I would have been right there along with you happily shopping- if my credit card hadn't been taken away! :) Oh well... Hope you feel better soon!