Thursday, January 29, 2009

Girls after Harrison

OK well I had to leave Harrison home to babysit for me for a bit and while I was gone 2 girls came over and brought him some chocolate chip cookies. He said thanks and called to tell me. I told him they must like him. When I got home I found 2 girls on my door step knocking on the door I told Harrison to answer the door and the same 2 girls gave him some more cookies that they just got done baking that were Oatmeal chocolate Chip with nuts. He was very polite and thanked them again. I just giggled after he shut the door. He says "mom I am going to get so fat if they keep on feeding me cookies" I laughed even harder. I said for him to just be nice and not to hurt their feelings.

Anyway, I had 3 of the cookies which were actually pretty good. It blew my diet out of the water for today. Speaking of diet. Last night was weigh in and I lost another 4.1 pounds woohoo.
12 more to go.

8 comments:

Rach n Adam said...

That's too funny! Good job on the weight loss! That's so exciting!

LJ said...

That's hilarious! Ever since I met Harrison I just knew that he would be a little heart breaker! :) He's such a cute boy- even though he probably doesn't love hearing that! And awesome on the weight loss, even though I STILL don't think you need to! Cookies are just too tempting for me too... I've given up until after my surgery. :) I like the new blog design. The music came on when I started to read it and Karyssa jumped up and yelled, "WOW!" :)

TisforTonya said...

great - I've officially blown it so badly that now I'm up to needing to lose 12... ugh ugh ugh... and I don't even have any admirers dropping cookies off at my house!

Steve and Kim said...

That's our Harrison! How fun to be so popular. Chris had girls knocking at the door asking what class he was going to be in - (this was 5th grade). I told them and they said, "Whew, he's not in our class!" I always thought that was so funny! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Steve and Kim said...

I don't know why I got the zz's! And I am mom - not Kim. I keep forgetting to relog in on their computer.

Kollen Marchant said...

way to go on losing weight that is awesome. I can't believe your boys are getting so old it's crazy

Meg said...

I'm not surprised at all! Those girls have good taste! Harrison has been a heartbreaker from the beginning with those big beautiful eyes of his! Congrats on the weight loss - I wish I only needed to lose 12 lbs! :)

Jennw6kids said...

That is so funny, and of course the boy is oblivious, to the attention!! Yay, for another great week!!!