Thursday, February 5, 2009

time goes by

Well I just realized that it has been a week since my last post. Nothing much has been going on except for me counting down the days till I go to California and meet up with my sisters. We are staying in Anaheim and going to Disneyland for 2 days. No kids, no hubbies, no strollers, no diaper bags, no potty breaks.....aah heaven. And it gives us 3 girls a chance to be kids again. So I leave tomorrow morning at 8am and will be back Monday evening. I plan on taking a lot of pictures so get ready for a slide show when I get back.

If any of you see my kids before I get back do not mention Disneyland. They have no idea that, that is where I am going.....hehehe.

Holden has been fighting a cold and has been very unhappy, especially today. I have been running on about 3 hours of sleep a night and the rest of the time dealing with Holden. I will be looking forward to getting some good nights sleep this weekend.

Anyhoo... stay tuned.

8 comments:

TisforTonya said...

lucky girl... how hilarious is that - keeping it from the kids :)

van Zwol Family said...

I am jealous! Have a great time!

Steve and Kim said...

Wow - how fun!! Glad you guys can get away - you deserve it!

Rach n Adam said...

That sounds like so much fun! I too, am jealous! I love Disneyland! I'm sure you girls will have a great time! Lookin' forward to those pics! ;)

Paige said...

How lucky are you! Have fun! Can't wait to hear all about it.

Kollen Marchant said...

Oh I am so jealous how fun would that be. have a great time.

LJ said...

Oh Krissy- I am SO jealous! What a wonderful idea to getaway and enjoy some sister bonding time with NO KIDS! :) Sounds like heaven to me too... You certainly deserve it though and I'm glad you get this opportunity. Have a great time and I can't wait to see the pics!

Mark and Kellie said...

Sounds like fun. The real question is -- how do the hubbies feel about it? :-)