Friday, February 20, 2009

Chocolate Milk

Holden loves Chocolate Milk. He decided he wanted to make it himself. He first had to sniff it.

He then had to get a spoon and dig in.


But instead of putting it in the cup he put it right into his mouth. Yummy!!


I was very proud of him putting 3 spoon fulls in without spilling too much on the counter.


He then had to watch the chocolate sink to the bottom of his cup before he would let me put the lid on to shake it. Holden usually has about 6-8 cups of choc milk a day. He use to have over 12 and had to cut him back.




5 comments:

jillha said...

We love chocolate milk at this house, too, but I don't think I have ever had 6-8 glasses a day! Maybe that is why he is so smart! ;-)

Steve and Kim said...

Wow - he's getting independent! And you are good to let him! Emily was our chocolate milk addict, but she's out of it now!

Mark and Kellie said...

The first step is admitting you have a problem.

Mom G said...

Cute series of pics! I can't believe how tall he is getting - must be the chocolate milk!

Paige said...

Good for Holden for being so neat about it! Dan brought one of those big containers of Quik home and I thought how on earth are we ever going to finish that much chocolate milk?? Natalia only gets ONE glass a day. I'm a mean mom!