Saturday, February 21, 2009

Tevin Sweeping

I was laying down with Holden and Tevin came in trying to put off sweeping the kitchen floor. I finally got firm with Tevin and told him to get it done.

When I got up Tevin was sitting in the rocking chair not even knowing I was taking his picture cause there was a new Spongebob on and he was too focused into that. I told him once again to get his job done.

A couple minutes later this is how I found him. I swear.



Then again not doing what he was suppose to be doing.


This is when he finally realized I was taking his picture. I had to get mad at him in order for him to get the floor swept. A job that should of only took 5 minutes ended up taking Tevin 35 min...... Ugh. What to do with this kid sometimes.




7 comments:

Paige said...

Sounds like what I have to do sometimes to get Dan to do things. :) JK.

Tevin is SO GROWN-UP now! Natalia talks about him all of the time. He thinks this one teenager in our ward is him. Hopefully when we see you guys next Natalia will go near him. :)

Mom G said...

Hey, remember when he was Holden's age and so adorable? Sometimes you just have to look back (or forward a few years) and realize that this will pass (eventually)! We love Tevin!

Mark and Kellie said...

You sound like me trying to get Holly to study for the spelling bee or to write her Young Author's story. Holly and Tevin probably have a lot in common!

jillha said...

What a funny story! He will never live this one down. He is a great kid.

The Hunts said...

I hope you don't mind that I got here through Tonya's blog. Just checkin out everyone's blog. This makes me chuckle lol. Of course not AT you but with you, cause my house isn't the only one with slow job doers. I used to think that I was the only mom gettin grief in this world but not true...I have no excuses to keep moaning about that. I even try bribery and the boys have caught onto that so that don't always work either. lol I gotta say though, Tevin is a handsome young man!

Kollen Marchant said...

I was hoping things would get better as the kids got older but I see that it just gets worse. But on another note he looks so handsome and so big. I can't believe it.

LJ said...

That is EXACTLY what my Ty is like. I can just see him now in five years... Funny story though!