Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Home Safe

Well we had a great time in California. We went to the beach, malls, Griffith Museum and just hanging out. Thursday we had bad news about my nephew Trey who was admitted into the hospital he was diagnosed with Lymphoma a kind of cancer. We are worried about him and he is in our prayers. A mission is on hold until he gets well. We are all staying positive. We then went to the lake on Saturday with some friends and had a great time. A little too windy, sand was in everything. We had a blast riding the sea doos.

Holden is currently under the weather. He has had a temperature for 4 days now and has a cough and loosing his voice. I took him to the doctor and all they tell me he has swimmers ear, but personally I think there is something more and the doctors are not seeing it yet. So I have been giving him drops in his ears, but he is still not doing well. I will give it a couple more days and will take him in again if he is not getting better.

The boys left today for scout camp. I hope they have a great time.

0 comments: