Friday, June 12, 2009

New news

Well I have been praying that I would get another child to babysit and my prayers have been answered. Yesterday I got hired to watch a 2 week old little girl starting the first part of July. She is so cute. And very tiny. Her name is Zaysha (not sure on the spelling) but Sloane and Holden have fallen in love with her just after spending 5 minutes with her. I will watch her Tuesday - Friday from 8-5.

Also, there is a lot going on with me and thanks for your prayers. To help me deal with life I sometimes have a tendency to rearrange furniture. Well my family room is now totally changed around and I moved my scrapbook stuff into the family room and I am just about done with it. All that is left is to hang some pictures. So stay tuned for some photos. Also, I will be leaving Monday to see my family in California. A much needed vacation. I just wish Chris was going with us, but I understand he needs to work.

7 comments:

jillha said...

I would love a vacation, too! How are you? I haven't talked to you in awhile. Maybe I should change my furniture around and that would help me feel better...lol. Congrats on the baby to tend. You are being watched out for.

Mom G said...

Glad to hear you get another little girl! Sloane needs a little "sis". She is just the right age to really help you. I was 8 when my sister was born and I remember taking her on long walks in the buggy (yes, we had buggies then)!
Our prayers are with you and Chris and we hope you know how much you are loved. We will call tomorrow for the twins' birthdays.

Rach n Adam said...

I hope you have a great time in California! You deserve a vacation! Congrats on the new baby to watch. How fun! I wish I had the energy to move stuff around...hehe...maybe my boxes would actually be unpacked then!

TisforTonya said...

I think it's Zaycia... but don't quote me on that :) I need to come by and see your new furniture arrangement soon!!!

Paige said...

Oh, how sweet. She's so brand new! Good luck and have fun on your vacation!

Steve and Kim said...

Wow - sounds adorable, but tiring! (Of course, I get to deal with the middle of the night too!) You are so good with babies, though. Have a blast in California and with the baby!

LJ said...

That's great news. You are a wonderful babysitter. I also love to rearrange furniture. Feng Shui- I think they call it- very therapuetic! :) You rock, Krissy. Don't forget that!