Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Saying Goodbye

Well the time has come. The house is in order. My sister in law Lynn is here to watch the kids and I am all packed. Can I say Chris isn't packed yet and he will do it around 10pm tonight. So I am here to say goodbye for a week. I will take lots of pictures and tell you all about it in a week. I want to thank those now who are going to help taking and picking up my kids from school while I am gone, so Lynn doesn't have to put all the little ones in the car to do so. I hope everyone else has a great weekend as well.

2 comments:

Annette said...

I hope you relaxed and had a great time. Can't wait to see your pictures.

LJ said...

I want to thank those who took the kids to school for me too! You have no idea how many times I got lost in St. George! :) You guys were lifesavers! And Krissy- your house did look awesome. I hope we didn't leave too many messes!