Friday, April 3, 2009

Things are better

Just wanted to leave an update. My Grandpa is out of ICU and has his own room. My older sister has been here for a week staying by my grandma's side and being there for her. It is going to be hard when she leaves on Sunday to go home. Hopefully he will be going home the middle of next week. He needs to build his strength up before they let him leave.

Our plumbing issue finally is fixed. I am happy to be able to do laundry again. (did I actually say I am happy about laundry!! I need a life) Tevin and Sloane are both doing well. I don't think the creams are working on Sloane. We go to the doctor next week. So we will see.

I am looking forward to this conference weekend. This is one of my favorite times of the year is when we can listen to our prophet and general authorities and I also get some scrap booking done. WOOHOO.

Chris and I have 2 weeks left until our cruise. We are not even close to being ready. I will most likely wait until the last minute like I normally do with things.

Anyway, nothing new going on. Take care.

5 comments:

Mark and Kellie said...

Glad things are going better there. Loved the laundry comment! I'm jealous of the cruise. We were getting all excited for ours last year about this time.

Miss Kim said...

I'm glad things are looking up! How exciting to have a cruise to look forward to!!!

Mom G said...

Wonderful news - the rainbow has replaced the gray cloud. It always does - if we wait long enough and are patient. We are so happy to hear that things are better with Tevin and hope that Sloane can get completely better. And I guess that Harrison'stoe has healed.
And isn't running water wonderful - especially when you have a big family and lots of washing to do!

Rach n Adam said...

That's good that your plumbing is fixed...I hate laundry, but i think I hate dirty clothes piling up even more! That's so exciting that your cruise is that soon!! Fun fun!

mariann and Tory said...

Your going on a cruise??? Shaweet! That would be sooo fun!! I bet you are ready for it!