Saturday, October 4, 2008

buzz

Well after 5 hair washes on Holden i finally buzzed his hair. It was so bad that the clippers wouldn't go all the way through his hair. He looks a lot older. Chris wasn't too thrilled, but at least we know it grows back.

The boys went up north with their dad and went to the morning session of conference. Tevin was texting me telling me that they were in the 16Th row from the front and that he sees a lot of people he recognizes. He loved the feeling he felt when the prophet came into the room. He sat by a family from England who came to the states just to go to conference. He said he never paid such close attention to conference before like he did today. Chandler and Harrison said how totally cool everything was. And they loved listening to the Tabernacle choir. This will be an experience the boys will never forget. I still remember when I went and I was 12 years old.

I couldn't believe that there is going to be a temple in Rome Italy. I loved hearing the congregation all whispering and how President Monson paused and smiled. That is so major since it there are mostly Catholics there.

Chris said if the cubs loose tonight that he was going to stop being a fan.... I wont hold my breath. He also said that we will not be going to Arizona in March either. He is so upset with the cubs. I feel so bad for him.

4 comments:

TisforTonya said...

Chris is more die-hard than that! I'll believe it when I see him rooting for the Rockies... okay, THAT will never happen :)

That's awesome the boys got to go to conference... I've still never been... someday maybe...

I was hoping for a picture of Holden, I just can't picture it yet - are you getting used to it?

Mark and Kellie said...

Well . . . it's over. But hey! There's always next year!

(Seems like I've said that before.)

Mom G said...

"There is no joy in Mudville..." or anywhere else except LA. So sorry! Maybe in another 100.
Bet Holden is handsome as ever. Good thing hair grows.
And we are so happy the boys got to go to Conference. That was a wonderful experience for them.

Paige said...

What a cool experience for the boys! That's cute that he was texting you about it.