Thursday, October 23, 2008

Missing Hubby

I don't know what the deal is today, but Chris left this morning to go to Vegas and will be back tomorrow night. I always miss him, but for some reason I am missing him more this time. If I could of I would of went down with him. He looked so tired when he left today. I guess I am a little concerned. You would think I love the man or something....lol. I can't believe that next month we are going to be married 8 years. They have gone by very quickly.

Tonight I am going to go and scrapbook with a couple of friends. I finally figured out how to upload my pictures to Costco.com and will pick them up here in a bit. I had fun cropping and picking what sizes I wanted on each photo. It will also be nice to have a break from the kids for a bit. Tevin is grounded so he is my babysitter tonight. I don't know what Tevin is thinking of sometimes, but this morning Chandler was in the bathroom with the shower running and was getting ready to undress and get in. Well Tevin rushed into the bathroom and climbed into the shower before Chandler could get in. Chandler came upstairs all mad. I told him he should of hit him. I wouldn't of cared. At least not this time. When I took them to school, I told Tevin, Chandler get the shower from 7 to 7:15 and then he gets it at 7:15-7:30. If you wake up late then your out of luck. Hopefully this works. Tevin is mad he wont be going to night games tonight with friends, but sooner or later he is going to learn.

Well gotta run. Holden just dumped out a whole bag of oreos on the floor.

4 comments:

Steve and Kim said...

Have fun scrapbooking with friends - sounds like a good outlet. My scrapbooking is all digital now and very anti-social. But I like it. Hope Chris has a good and successful Vegas trip. I wouldn't like being left either.

Mom G said...

Oh, those boys! Imagine them fighting to get in the shower - must be growing up!

Mark and Kellie said...

Tell Chris we miss him deeply too! :-) Those boys sound like lots of fun!

mariann and Tory said...

We have our girls do the shower thing at night. It makes it so much nicer and they don't fight about who gets to get in first because the later they go the later they get to stay up!