Monday, October 27, 2008

Hate Mondays

I use to never have a problem with Mondays. But now that our lives are so busy the weekend go by too fast and then boom back to the busy life. How do I get my life to slow down. Sometimes I feel like I am going to loose it. Life is rushing by and I am not getting the chance to enjoy it and before I know it all the kids are going to be gone. Am I always there for my kids. Do I notice problems that they might be having or am I too busy to see if I am needed. OK I will stop complaining. Just had to vent a second.

Sloane and I had a fun Saturday. I went to Super Saturday and made beaded jewelry and found a new hobby in that. Then I hurried home cause Chris bought Sloane and I tickets to High School Musical 3. I have to say I enjoyed this one the most. I can't believe how many young girls there were in the movie and I applaud the fathers that took their daughters. It was a nice time with Sloane. She even went out in line and got her own popcorn cause I had Holden asleep on me. I was very proud of her.

I always enjoy Sundays because I sleep in until 10am which is very much needed. Church was very spiritual. Talks and lessons were all about Prayer and it was nice to hear peoples experiences with Prayer and how in 3 Nephi Chapter 17 or 18 can't remember exactly how Christ went often to talk to his father in heaven through prayer and how he prayed for the Nephites. I really enjoyed Sunday school.

Anyway, time to make dinner. TA TA for now.

2 comments:

Mom G said...

You are right - life does seem fleeting at times. You are at the time of life now with teens and tots and it is hard to be there for all the problems that come along. We had our teenaged boys and then the four little girls. Sometimes I felt that I was spread very thin and I think that the boys didn't get as much attention as maybe they needed. They always tell me that they didn't want much "mother" attention but sometimes I wonder. I see so many parents who are so involved in their teenagers' lives. I guess it is good, but they do need that "growing away" time too. You are doing just fine and we know how much you love them all. We are so glad that you married our son!

gg said...

Hey Krissy, we live in a fast paced world and you do the best you can and don't beat yourself up.
Glad you and Sloane had fun together.