Tuesday, October 21, 2008

with it finally

Well after not knowing how to do much on the blog a friend of mine helped me change my template so it was cute like everyone else's and she also showed me how to put music on our blog. To the older generations that read our blog sorry for so much rock n roll. So enjoy the new things I can do.

Mom Gibson we got the package today and Chandler loves his costume and the beard for Harrison looks great. I hid the stuff for Sloane for her birthday and I will wrap it for ya.

I thought the twins were done with football, but the varsity coach told them to turn in their freshmen uniforms and get the varsity ones. They are the future players for Pineview and he wants them to be ready for championships so they go practice with the big boys and are there on their games dressed out and ready to play if needed. Tell ya the truth if Chandler had to go out there against varsity players I don't think I could watch. But they are having fun and think it is all cool.

Holden had fun today dumping out 600 Dixie cups all over the floor and building towers. I had fun cleaning them all up. This morning Tevin said hi to Holden and Holden's response was "leave me alone tevin I am eating" I thought it was so funny. Holden also always hears Chris and I complain about Headaches and the other day he came up to me with his hand on his head and told me he had a headache. Needless to say I didn't tell him that he was my headache.

4 comments:

Steve and Kim said...

Cute blog - I just figured out the whole template thing too. Someday Holden will understand why you have so many headaches!

Paige said...

Cute! Love the new look and the music. I have to tell you--Natalia pointed at a guy at church and said, "Tevin!" She really thought it was him. Then she said, "I scared Tevin." I don't know why she's so afraid of those boys--they're so nice to her!

TisforTonya said...

cute new look... I guess I need to get with it and add some music to my dull blog :)

that was very restrained of you to not tell Holden he was your headache... I'm afraid I would have slipped :)

Mom G said...

Looks great! But then, I am easy to please. The music sounds great early this morning. Glad you go the package and that C is happy. He is such a cute boy. And Holden (the headache) - that was cute. He will have his own someday and get payback - just like we are getting now!