Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Nothing Much

Well it has been a few days since I last blogged. Nothing much has been going on. I have been in the spring cleaning mood and I have been at DI daily dropping off huge trash bags full of things. I have also been working on our backyard. I will love next spring when we have a fun backyard to play in.

I am also pouting that I have to wear my glasses every minute. I am so blind now. I have noticed things getting pretty blurry. Chris laughs when I don't have them on cause I squint to watch TV. Signs of old age I guess. My sister was 36 too when her eyes started going bad. So get use to the new 4 eyes I have.

Kids are doing well. Holden is actually behaving these days. The twins have their last football game tomorrow. I will be glad when this is over. Takes too much of our time even knowing I love going to the games. Harrison is funny as usual. His new crisis is that he thinks he is getting fat. Yes he has gotten chunky but I keep telling him he is going to grow here pretty soon so be patient.

Sloane got student of the month in her class. She is so excited. I can't remember if I mentioned this already or not. She is also addicted to watching "The Sound of Music" and "Annie". She loves the fact that I loved these movies as a kid. I bought her the soundtracks for her birthday which is approaching very quickly.

Since I have been cleaning out things I have noticed how much the kids have grown since last winter. Sloane especially. She has gotten pretty tall and we are going to have to buy a new wardrobe for winter along with pretty much all the kids.

Well all the kids are gone to school and Holden is at a play date so I am going to lay down for a bit. I am sick of sleepless nights I have been having. I also spent 4 hours on the computer doing tax stuff last night and I don't think I can handle being on the computer anymore today. Have a great day.

4 comments:

TisforTonya said...

hope the phone didn't wake you when I tried to call!

Mom G said...

Sounds like you are really in the "clean up" mode! That is how I am feeling. Goodwill sees me regularly.
Tell Sloane we are proud of her. She is a good student.
And hope the boys win the last one.
I am working on the costume now and will send it soon. I will also do another beard for H.
Hope that you can sleep well tonight - that is very frustrating for you.

Steve and Kim said...

Congrats to Sloane. You'll have to tell me your secret of getting rid of stuff. It's hardest on me, I think, although I do wish we had less stuff! I try to sell my stuff on Craigslist, though - love the spending cash I get!

mariann and Tory said...

I can't believe how big your family has grown! Especially your baby and SLoan! Holy Smokes! They are old now! Cute family!