Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Michael Phelps

Well if I was a young teenager I would guarantee there would be a poster on my wall of Michael Phelps. He is unbelievable. Chris and I were watching a thing on him and how he has to eat 8-10 thousand calories a day. Just the thought of that makes me sick to think how much food that is. And he still is too skinny. We have surely enjoyed watching him compete.

I was also proud of the US last night in the men's gymnastics. They were awesome. They weren't even suppose to get a medal and walk away with a bronze woohoo.

Well Sloane had a wonderful first day of school yesterday. She was so excited that she couldn't eat and I had to feed her myself to get food down her. She loves her teacher and is happy she has friends in her class. She came home and said I just want to lay on the couch and rest. Poor girl.

Today was the boys first day. It was so fun to have them come home last night. Holden was ecstatic. They were all nerves too especially Harrison. He didn't fall asleep until 3am. He broke his big toe and wanted to wear tennis shoes today but I told him if it gets too painful that I would bring flip flops up too him. Chris gave all the kids a fathers blessing and I am sure that helped.

When the boys get home they will have their supply list and then I guess I have to go school shopping uggg. This is the part I hate is buying all the supplies. I don't mind buying clothes.
I look forward to hearing about their day.

By the way Tevin and his girlfriend broke up...OH BROTHER!! Drama

2 comments:

TisforTonya said...

The Drama is too much... ugh, I'm not ready for this - I think I'm going to lock away my children for awhile.

I've been enjoying the olympics - though I can't understand why women have to play beach volleyball in bikinis (there are places you don't want sand) and occasionally I have wished that Phelps would just zip his body suit a little higher while cheering on his teammates (that was SUCH an awesome race!)

Chelsi said...

Oooooh, that fun teenage drama. I'm glad that I have a couple more years before that should be starting. As for the Olympics--we're loving it. Michael Phelps is so amazing and inspiring! And, the rest of them aren't too shabby, either!