Monday, September 22, 2008

Cute Story about Holden

First of all when I was looking at one of my old blogs I noticed I spelled Holden's name wrong. In church yesterday I had to ask Chris to verify the spelling cause I wasn't really sure. I am really loosing it I think. Anyway,

Holden loves to look at a picture of Sloane that I have displayed when he misses her. Well today he took it off the shelf and was laying on the couch looking at her and he kept on knocking on the picture and saying "Sloane are you there?" I asked him what he was doing and he said "Sloane wont talk to me." I started laughing and tried to explain that it was just a picture and she was at school and couldn't talk to him right now. Then he rolled his eyes and said " Oh Dang it!"

Finally a cute story instead of one that is going to put me into an early grave. Chris told me I forgot to mention his number 1 birthday present which was the Cubs winning their division on his birthday. WOOHOO

3 comments:

TisforTonya said...

you know our children have been raised in the computer generation when they expect images to interact with them!

I was blaming the misspelling on a typo - no worries!

Steve and Kim said...

Uh oh, Krissy - how old are you?!! That was cute about Holden, it's hard to miss your sister all day!

Mom G said...

Holden is a cutie! He has a special bond with Sloane. And we are glad that the Cubs won on Chris' birthday. There was a lot of excitement that night. Now we have to get the Sox to clinch. Then it will be really interesting.