Friday, September 19, 2008

Twilight Sisters Weekend

Well last night my mom informed me that our sister's weekend will be in June of Next year in Forks Washington for a Twilight Convention. My sisters and sister in laws on my side will be going. We will be staying at a bed and breakfast most likely that will fit us all and make the cost not be so high. We are all very excited. It will be just fun to go to Washington. I have always wanted to go there. I can't wait to get the agenda of what we will be doing there for 4 days. The convention is for momma fans of the Twilight series.

6 comments:

Mom G said...

How fun! You and your sisters and mom always have so much fun together. This should be great! Maybe when I move out there, we can do a "girls" thing.

Paige said...

Cool! You'll have to take a lot of pictures. Yes, we should do some girl things when Mom moves out here.

Mom G said...

Dad says,
I guess that leaves us guys to go fishing, down some cold suds, and discuss some of our favorite portions of the Book of Mormon commentary. Who's taking care of the grandkids?

TisforTonya said...

I guess it's too late to be adopted into your fam?

Mark and Kellie said...

Regarding the "guys thing," what about huntin' and campin' and 4-wheelin'? You can't really have true male bonding without gutting something larger than a fish. Oh, and the BOM Commentary discussion was a given.

Mom G said...

Dad responds:
I'm game...oops, scratch that figure of speech given a certain son's predilection for gutting large critters. Anyway, the idea of creative scriptural interpretation while 4-wheeling with an eye out for ambient material for metaphoric considerations has a certain appeal...minus the huntin' and campin'.