Thursday, September 25, 2008

Circus

Last night I took Sloane and Holden to the circus. We got there about 45 minutes early and found good seats and ate cotton candy and did the pony ride. The circus ended up starting 30 minutes late but once it started Sloane was glued to everything. She loved that they were playing high school musical songs to different things the acrobats were doing. Holden was starting to get tired so I went and bought him a unicorn (yes I tried to talk him into a light saver or a sword -something boyish but he wouldn't have it). But when the clowns came out Holden laughed so hard and Sloane didn't think they were that funny. The biggest attraction was of course the elephants. The kids loved them. Holden was a little scared since they were so big. Well we ended up getting home at 10:30 and both kids were fast asleep in the car within 2 minutes of me starting the engine. It was a fun night and I am glad I took them. I wish the boys could have gone, but they were with their dad and Chris is down in Vegas. I have pictures on the blog but I put them starting with the end of the night to beginning. Sorry!! Brain Freeze again.

4 comments:

TisforTonya said...

oh fun... I think every year that I'll be the good mom and take my kids to the circus - and every year it sounds like torture :) Maybe if I were more adventurous!

Chelsi said...

We took Brigitta to the circus last year, but it was inside. There was half of the stuff we couldn't see because we lacked the ability to see through thick, metal beams. Glad you had fun!

Mom G said...

What a good mom you are! I am sure that this will be something that they will remember. The pictures are great!

GG said...

Hey super mom, Glad you and the kids had fun at the circus...The pics are priceless..so what if Holden wanted a unicorn-it's blue and sort of has a sword, just because it's coming out the middle of it's forehead isn't a big deal!!!