Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Holden

I just wanted to let you know Holden is doing great. He doesn't ask for a bottle anymore. He has one in the middle of the night when he wakes up but that is it. He woke up dry this morning and I tried to sit him on the potty but he freaked out. One thing at a time I guess.

I also want to say how much I HATE politics. I hate both parties. I am sick on the lies and bad jabs at each other. I am not going to vote this election. I hate both parties. I know some of you are probably gasping for air, but that is how I feel. I do have to say which ever party wins will be a historical event.

There was an incident with Holden last weeks at the twins football game. I was video taping the game and Sloane was suppose to be watching Holden. All of a sudden I looked to check on them and Holden had got down from the bleachers and was on the football game. Needless to say I was embarrassed to have the game stop while I chased Holden off the field. I will find babysitters for Holden for now on.

I am starting to babysit another child. She is 4 months old. I start tomorrow and will only watch her 4 hours a day 3 days a week (I think). The lady is paying me more than I quoted her which I thought was nice. Hopefully things will go well with me watching 2 kids now.

Sloane is home from school today with the flu. She is constantly running to the bathroom. It breaks my heart. I am hoping the rest of us don't get it.

Anyway that's all for now.

3 comments:

Mom G said...

Poor Sloanie! Tell her that Grandma and Grandpa are so sorry. We do hope that the rest of you don't get it - but what are the chances of that happening? Holden's adventures - wow, you could write a book! Actually, you are writing a blog. He is a little character. Glad that he is doing so well without the bottle. That will make a big difference in what he eats.
Good luck with the babysitting. You are one busy person!

Mark and Kellie said...

Holden cracks me up!! He's got a lot of Chris in him, doesn't he? Funny that he wanted to get out there with the other football players.

LJ said...

Ahh- I'm so behind on blog reading! But I've so enjoyed reading about your adventures lately. They always make me smile. You are such a great mom, Krissy, and I am amazed at your strength and optimism. I look at you as Super Mom- and realize that if you can handle five so well, then I can survive with my four. I hope the babysitting goes well. It will be fun for Holden to have more friends to play with! What a little stinker- I can't believe he ran out on the field- well, actually I can, but it's still so hilarious to picture. :) You sure have your hands full with him- which I can totally appreciate and understand being the mother of a little monster also known as Braydon- but he sure makes life fun and entertaining for your family! And I agree- what's up with the Cubs lately?! So frustrating- they were doing so well too! Anyway, I sure love reading your posts. I'm sorry Sloanie is sick and I hope she feels better soon!